Sunday 24 November 2013

Re-thinking the Journey

First things first - American Head Charge playing at the Unit in Southampton last night was awesome! Felt good to be out at a gig and decision made to attempt at least 1 gig a month in 2014. Tickets already booked for Lamb of God in Jan (Southampton) and Nine Inch Nails in May (London)! 

Re-thinking this journey somewhat - 1 band a week - this may be too restrictive and defeat the purpose of this adventure? Last weeks focus on AHC worked - 3 albums (and have now added the new EP - Shoot) over the course of the week allowed me to listen to each album at least a few times. The previous week included 11 albums and so I still feel that I have not yet devoted enough time to getting to know each album as planned. So - new plan - I'll make it up as I go along, giving each band as much time as I need until I am ready to move on. Back to Korn then...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment